Who Can Wingwalk
Your safety is our number one priority, and it is for this reason that we are very strict with our procedures and require all wingwalkers to adhere to the following regulations.
Wingwalkers need to be able to confirm that they:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are no taller than 6ft 2”
- Are no heavier than 14 stone
- Have a waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket that is 40” or less
- Are able to climb, completely unassisted, up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our Professional Wingwalker.
- Have not suffered any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction. If you suffer from these conditions but are regularly monitored by your doctor and the condition is medicated and under control, then you can fly with us. If you have any concerns at all regarding your health, fitness and ability to wingwalk, then we ask that you consult your doctor.